Rim Aluminium PT Pro Turbo colour black for Segway i2 Gen2 / i2 SE
Segway i2 Segway i2/Gen2 Segway i2/SE
We are happy to offer you tyres, tubes and mounting at competitive offer prices!
Also special colours are possible as online order! Please ask PT Pro for details!
The PT Pro aluminium rim in "turbo-optics" for your Segway i2 / Gen2 and i2 /SE is available in blank aluminium, black and in many fantastic and bright colours powder-coated.
We ask for your understanding that we always have only a few wheels per colour in stock, as we do the powder coating of the wheel rims in our own company. This means that we can always react quickly and flexibly to customer wishes, e.g. special colours. Larger quantities can therefore only be ordered individually by e-mail.
The PT Pro wheel rim is characterised by its smooth running and durability. The sophisticated sporty design makes your Segway i2 something very special and underlines its individuality. The tyre can be ridden on these aluminium rims with or without a tube (tubeless), then with a press-fit valve. Tour providers are strongly advised to ride tyres (tires) with tubes, as the risk of having a flat tyre is much lower with tubes.
Great aluminium rims for individualisation / tuning of the Segway i2 / Gen2 and i2 / SE!
These aluminium rims with style make you feel good. They make your Segway i2 a real eye-catcher. For private users simply beautiful, for tour operators the inexpensive possibility to stand out from competitors or simply to provide a great advertising effect. With aluminium rims, your Segway PT is optimally equipped for both summer and winter. Water and snow do not bother you. Only salt should be removed after the ride to keep the aluminium rims beautiful longer. Whether with summer or winter tyres, aluminium rims do a good job in every season.
Tyre pressure and technical details:
The big advantage of this rim is that in contrast to the original Segway PT plastic rim, the air can flow relatively comfortably from the front (with a normally parked Segway PT). It is not necessary to remove the rim or put the vehicle on the rim.
Make sure you have the correct tyre pressure for optimum riding comfort. At least 1.5 bar if you use the rim tubeless. With tubeless / tube the tyre pressure can be reduced to 0.7 bar to 1.2 bar. The less air pressure in the tyre, the more the Segway PT cushions while riding. This is very comfortable. This gain in suspension travel is at the expense of range and can damage the rim when riding fast over sharp curbs.
PT Pro recommendation: 0.8 bar air pressure for light to medium terrain. 1.0 bar tyre pressure on tar with slight unevenness.
1.2 bar is the ideal tour provider air pressure, as the range of the Segways PT is then quite high and the ride comfort is still very good. You can increase the pressure up to 1.5 bar in very good road conditions. 1.8 bar is only recommended to save battery power and keep the range very high. For example, if the planned and long distance cannot otherwise be covered with one battery charge. The riding comfort is then very poor - the Segway PT rides extremely hard.
Features Segway i2 aluminium rim:
Segway i2 Segway i2/Gen2 Segway i2/SE
- colour: black
- Positive: cheaper than plastic rims, does not wobble as quickly, light, true to track, stable under rotational load, easy to fit, sporty look, easy to fill with compressed air from the front
- Negative: Damage to the rim is more difficult to detect (hairline cracks), rim edge scratched by kerbstone contact
- weight: 2,68 kg
Recommended tyre pressure :
- Tubeless: 1,5 bar
- with tube: 0,7 bar - 1,2 bar
Important: Danger of falling: Rims that wobble, show knocks, hairline cracks and deformation must be replaced immediately. Hairline cracks are difficult to detect, danger of breakage! Hairline cracks are possible, especially after accidents and after driving fast over high edges (high kerbs, thick roots etc.). Here you save money in the wrong place!
Regularly check the screw connection of the rims!
Never use rims as a load securing point ( tension belt!). Lateral tensile forces can damage the rim.
Important warning! Risk of injury!
- When using our products, it is important to follow the instructions for installation and manual and the warnings associated with them.
- Special care must be taken while handling with electricity.
- When driving on the road, always observe the locally valid laws and regulations!
- Ensure that you wear adequate protective clothing
- If the vehicle is damaged, it may not be driven under any circumstances. Danger of injury!
- Always switch off your electric vehicle and disconnect the power cable before carrying out maintenance work or replacing parts or accessories.
- Remove both batteries / accumulators before starting work.
- PT Pro is generally not liable for damage caused by incorrectly installed attachments, wear and spare parts.
- Always read the latest authorized operating and installation instructions before installation
- In order to avoid damage and malfunctions, installation should only be carried out by qualified personnel! Incorrect mounting can lead to death or serious injury.
- To minimize the risk of injury, please read and follow all instructions and warnings in the user documentation
Driving the vehicle:
- Use of the vehicle can become deadly or result in serious injury due to loss of control, collisions and falls.
- To minimize the risk of injury, read and follow all instructions and warnings in the user documentation.
- PT Pro recommends that you always wear a helmet when driving the vehicle.
- When using the vehicle, the current road traffic regulations in the respective country must be observed
- Always store batteries and accumulators in a dry place and at room temperature (10 - 25 degrees)
- Charge batteries only at adequately fused sockets and with charging cables designed for this purpose
- Protect batteries and their connectors from moisture
- Remove both batteries / accumulators before starting work
- Do not clean with steam jet or garden hose or drive through deep puddles! Clean with a damp cloth!
- Please always ensure sufficient battery power for the duration of your ride.
- Never look directly into the light source. This can lead to blindness
- Important: Risk of crashing:
- Check rims for damage before every ride!
- Rims with out-of-balance or which show knocks, hairline cracks and deformation must be replaced immediately.
- Hairline cracks are difficult to detect, danger of breaking! Hairline cracks are possible, especially after accidents and after riding fast over high edges (high pavement, thick roots etc.). Here you save at the wrong place!
- Regularly check the screw connection of the rims!
- Never use rims as load securing points (lashing strap!). Lateral tension forces can damage the rim.
- Caution: Not suitable for motorcycling!
- Please read the warnings inside the helmet!
- Only wear the helmet while riding. Danger of strangulation due to getting caught on the chinstrap when climbing or playing.
- The helmet can no longer fulfil its protective function after a fall, so replace it after every fall.
- Materials age due to UV radiation and external influences. To ensure optimum protection, safety helmets should always be replaced after approx. 5 years.
Electronic components are generally excluded from return, cancellation and conversion, as these are specific individual productions due to the respective programming of the component or customer-specific optimizations. Complaints can only be accepted if the component was installed by a trained PT Pro technician. In case of self-installation, any form of warranty or guarantee expires. We refer here to § 312g paragraph 2 BGB additionally apply: I. Exclusion already before the beginning of the production of the goods II. Exclusion only in case of considerable economic disadvantages for the entrepreneur.