Rim aluminum PT Pro "5 spokes" color RAL 3020 red for Segway x2 Gen2 / x2 SE
Segway x2 Segway x2/Gen2 Segway x2/SE
Gladly we offer you tires, tubes and assembly at favorable set offer prices!
Also special colors are possible as online order! Please ask the PT Pro Team!
The robust PT Pro aluminum rim in "5 spokes" design for your Segway x2 / Gen2 and x2 /SE is available in blank aluminum, blank and in many great and bright colors powder coated.
We ask for your understanding that we always have only a few wheels per color in stock, because we do the powder coating of the wheel rims in our own house. So we can always react fast and flexible to customer wishes, e.g. also special colors. Larger quantities can therefore only be ordered individually by mail.
The PT Pro Offroad wheel rim is characterized by its smooth running and durability. The sophisticated sporty design makes your Segway x2 something very special and underlines its individuality. The tire can be driven on these aluminum rims without tube (tubeless) only with a press-fit valve.
Great aluminum rims to individualize / tune the Segway x2 / Gen2 and x2 / SE!
These aluminum rims in the pithy style make real joy. They make your Segway x2 to a real unique and eye-catcher. For the private user just beautiful, for tour providers the inexpensive possibility to stand out from competitors or just to provide a great advertising effect. With aluminum rims your Segway PT is optimally equipped in summer as well as in winter. Water and snow do not bother you. Only salt should be removed after the ride to keep the aluminum longer beautiful.
Tire pressure and technical details:
You do not need expensive spacers, hubs, adapters or wheel spacers to mount this rim! The 5 spokes rim can be mounted directly on the gearbox
The big advantage of this rim is that the filling with air can be done relatively comfortably from the front (with the Segway PT parked normally).
Make sure you have the correct tire pressure for optimal riding comfort.
The less air pressure in the tire, the more the Segway PT will bounce while riding. This is very comfortable. This gain in suspension travel is at the expense of range and can damage the rim when riding fast over sharp curbs. At the same time, high tire pressure provides greater range but less comfort. Too high tire pressure makes the vehicle very stubborn and therefore unpredictable to steer! Caution Danger!
Recommendation from PT Pro : Depending on the tire type, approx. 0.6 bar tire pressure for maximum comfort. 0.8 bar tire pressure for economical driving. 1.2 bar for Vee Rubber, other tires up to 1.5 bar for long range Segway x2.
Features Segway x2 aluminum rim:
Segway x2 Segway x2/Gen2 Segway x2/SE
- Color: RAL 3020 red
- Positive: robust, not too heavy, no special parts like spacers, adapters etc. necessary anymore, good optics
- Negative: Damage to the rim is harder to detect (hairline cracks), mounting only possible with 13 mm socket with thin rim
- Weight: 2,52 kg
Recommended tire pressure:
- Schlauchlos / tubeless: 0.6 bar - 1.2 bar depends very much on the tire. You can find more details in our tire pressure list on the information pages
Danger of falling: Rims that have eggs, knocks, hairline cracks and deformations must be replaced immediately. Hairline cracks are difficult to detect, danger of breakage! Hairline cracks are possible, especially after accidents and after driving fast over high edges (high kerbs, thick roots, etc.). Here you save in the wrong place!
Regularly check the bolting of the rims!
Never use rims as load securing point (lashing belt!). Lateral tensile forces can damage the rim.
Important warning! Risk of injury!
- When using our products, it is important to follow the instructions for installation and manual and the warnings associated with them.
- Special care must be taken while handling with electricity.
- When driving on the road, always observe the locally valid laws and regulations!
- Ensure that you wear adequate protective clothing
- If the vehicle is damaged, it may not be driven under any circumstances. Danger of injury!
- Always switch off your electric vehicle and disconnect the power cable before carrying out maintenance work or replacing parts or accessories.
- Remove both batteries / accumulators before starting work.
- PT Pro is generally not liable for damage caused by incorrectly installed attachments, wear and spare parts.
- Always read the latest authorized operating and installation instructions before installation
- In order to avoid damage and malfunctions, installation should only be carried out by qualified personnel! Incorrect mounting can lead to death or serious injury.
- To minimize the risk of injury, please read and follow all instructions and warnings in the user documentation
Driving the vehicle:
- Use of the vehicle can become deadly or result in serious injury due to loss of control, collisions and falls.
- To minimize the risk of injury, read and follow all instructions and warnings in the user documentation.
- PT Pro recommends that you always wear a helmet when driving the vehicle.
- When using the vehicle, the current road traffic regulations in the respective country must be observed
- Always store batteries and accumulators in a dry place and at room temperature (10 - 25 degrees)
- Charge batteries only at adequately fused sockets and with charging cables designed for this purpose
- Protect batteries and their connectors from moisture
- Remove both batteries / accumulators before starting work
- Do not clean with steam jet or garden hose or drive through deep puddles! Clean with a damp cloth!
- Please always ensure sufficient battery power for the duration of your ride.
- Never look directly into the light source. This can lead to blindness
- Important: Risk of crashing:
- Check rims for damage before every ride!
- Rims with out-of-balance or which show knocks, hairline cracks and deformation must be replaced immediately.
- Hairline cracks are difficult to detect, danger of breaking! Hairline cracks are possible, especially after accidents and after riding fast over high edges (high pavement, thick roots etc.). Here you save at the wrong place!
- Regularly check the screw connection of the rims!
- Never use rims as load securing points (lashing strap!). Lateral tension forces can damage the rim.
- Caution: Not suitable for motorcycling!
- Please read the warnings inside the helmet!
- Only wear the helmet while riding. Danger of strangulation due to getting caught on the chinstrap when climbing or playing.
- The helmet can no longer fulfil its protective function after a fall, so replace it after every fall.
- Materials age due to UV radiation and external influences. To ensure optimum protection, safety helmets should always be replaced after approx. 5 years.
Electronic components are generally excluded from return, cancellation and conversion, as these are specific individual productions due to the respective programming of the component or customer-specific optimizations. Complaints can only be accepted if the component was installed by a trained PT Pro technician. In case of self-installation, any form of warranty or guarantee expires. We refer here to § 312g paragraph 2 BGB additionally apply: I. Exclusion already before the beginning of the production of the goods II. Exclusion only in case of considerable economic disadvantages for the entrepreneur.