The PT Pro Power Base Trim fits the Segway Gen2 - the colorful alternativeSuitable for:
frontside, Segway Gen2, not for SE, color: red
Individualization and tuning made easy!
The special thing about the PT Pro power base trims is that they are not simply painted, but the entire plastic is coloured through completely. This has the advantage that in case of scratches the colour of the base material does not show through, but scratches are hardly visible. Thus, the Power Base Trim from PT Pro is an inexpensive way to customize your Segway individually and colorfully. PT Pro offers the fascias in the colors white, red, green and of course black. Of course the colours fit exactly to the PT Pro x2 fenders
The necessary reflector stripes are also included in the package. For the front fascia a white one, for the backside a red one.
Why is a functional fascia important?
The floor mats of the Segway are partly fixed by the fascia. If the edge protection is broken, the clamping can be too weak and the fascia can no longer fulfil this task properly.
As a result, the acceleration or braking commands, which are issued by the weight sensors under the floor mats, may no longer be correctly registered by badly positioned floor mats. This can lead to error messages or uncomfortable driving behaviour.
Of course, the visual aspect of the broken fascia for the tour customer should not be underestimated.
The PT Pro Power Base Trim for the Segway Gen2 i2 and Gen2 x2 are identical. Please choose if you need the Power Base Trim in the front or in the back.
The Segway SE needs other Power Base Trim!
Important warning! Risk of injury!
- When using our products, it is important to follow the instructions for installation and manual and the warnings associated with them.
- Special care must be taken while handling with electricity.
- When driving on the road, always observe the locally valid laws and regulations!
- Ensure that you wear adequate protective clothing
- If the vehicle is damaged, it may not be driven under any circumstances. Danger of injury!
- Always switch off your electric vehicle and disconnect the power cable before carrying out maintenance work or replacing parts or accessories.
- Remove both batteries / accumulators before starting work.
- PT Pro is generally not liable for damage caused by incorrectly installed attachments, wear and spare parts.
- Always read the latest authorized operating and installation instructions before installation
- In order to avoid damage and malfunctions, installation should only be carried out by qualified personnel! Incorrect mounting can lead to death or serious injury.
- To minimize the risk of injury, please read and follow all instructions and warnings in the user documentation
Driving the vehicle:
- Use of the vehicle can become deadly or result in serious injury due to loss of control, collisions and falls.
- To minimize the risk of injury, read and follow all instructions and warnings in the user documentation.
- PT Pro recommends that you always wear a helmet when driving the vehicle.
- When using the vehicle, the current road traffic regulations in the respective country must be observed
- Always store batteries and accumulators in a dry place and at room temperature (10 - 25 degrees)
- Charge batteries only at adequately fused sockets and with charging cables designed for this purpose
- Protect batteries and their connectors from moisture
- Remove both batteries / accumulators before starting work
- Do not clean with steam jet or garden hose or drive through deep puddles! Clean with a damp cloth!
- Please always ensure sufficient battery power for the duration of your ride.
- Never look directly into the light source. This can lead to blindness
- Important: Risk of crashing:
- Check rims for damage before every ride!
- Rims with out-of-balance or which show knocks, hairline cracks and deformation must be replaced immediately.
- Hairline cracks are difficult to detect, danger of breaking! Hairline cracks are possible, especially after accidents and after riding fast over high edges (high pavement, thick roots etc.). Here you save at the wrong place!
- Regularly check the screw connection of the rims!
- Never use rims as load securing points (lashing strap!). Lateral tension forces can damage the rim.
- Caution: Not suitable for motorcycling!
- Please read the warnings inside the helmet!
- Only wear the helmet while riding. Danger of strangulation due to getting caught on the chinstrap when climbing or playing.
- The helmet can no longer fulfil its protective function after a fall, so replace it after every fall.
- Materials age due to UV radiation and external influences. To ensure optimum protection, safety helmets should always be replaced after approx. 5 years.
Electronic components are generally excluded from return, cancellation and conversion, as these are specific individual productions due to the respective programming of the component or customer-specific optimizations. Complaints can only be accepted if the component was installed by a trained PT Pro technician. In case of self-installation, any form of warranty or guarantee expires. We refer here to § 312g paragraph 2 BGB additionally apply: I. Exclusion already before the beginning of the production of the goods II. Exclusion only in case of considerable economic disadvantages for the entrepreneur.