Leg and thigh support and handrail extension for Bi-Go electric wheelchair on Segway PT base
Suitable for wheelchair: Bi-Go
To extend the side handrails (handles) on your Bi-Go. Ideal as thigh support or handle extension for more stability and additional comfort with your Segway PT power wheelchair.
The set includes two supports, one for right and one for left. When rotated, these supports can also be used as a stable additional support.
Individualized handlebars, attachment holders, handles, etc. can of course also be implemented according to customer agreement. Just ask us and discuss the possibilities and costs with us.
Advantages of the thigh support or handrail extension:
The extensions make it easier for wheelchair users to fix their legs, especially when driving in wheelchairs on uneven surfaces such as cobblestones. The legs are no longer thrown around in an uncontrolled manner, but instead find support on the extensions.
In addition, the extension can also be used as a support when loading and unloading the power wheelchair.
How are the handrail extensions fixed?
The PT Pro® extensions are simply inserted into the existing Bi-Go armrest tube and can thus be infinitely adjusted. After optimum adjustment for the Sitzsegway rider, the extensions should be fixed firmly with a screw. However, this requires suitable tools and assembly knowledge. Two holes must be drilled and two M6 threads cut. We are happy to do this work for you on site. The assembly of our supports at PT Pro is free of charge.
Important warning! Risk of injury!
- When using our products, it is important to follow the instructions for installation and manual and the warnings associated with them.
- Special care must be taken while handling with electricity.
- When driving on the road, always observe the locally valid laws and regulations!
- Ensure that you wear adequate protective clothing
- If the vehicle is damaged, it may not be driven under any circumstances. Danger of injury!
- Always switch off your electric vehicle and disconnect the power cable before carrying out maintenance work or replacing parts or accessories.
- Remove both batteries / accumulators before starting work.
- PT Pro is generally not liable for damage caused by incorrectly installed attachments, wear and spare parts.
- Always read the latest authorized operating and installation instructions before installation
- In order to avoid damage and malfunctions, installation should only be carried out by qualified personnel! Incorrect mounting can lead to death or serious injury.
- To minimize the risk of injury, please read and follow all instructions and warnings in the user documentation
Driving the vehicle:
- Use of the vehicle can become deadly or result in serious injury due to loss of control, collisions and falls.
- To minimize the risk of injury, read and follow all instructions and warnings in the user documentation.
- PT Pro recommends that you always wear a helmet when driving the vehicle.
- When using the vehicle, the current road traffic regulations in the respective country must be observed
- Always store batteries and accumulators in a dry place and at room temperature (10 - 25 degrees)
- Charge batteries only at adequately fused sockets and with charging cables designed for this purpose
- Protect batteries and their connectors from moisture
- Remove both batteries / accumulators before starting work
- Do not clean with steam jet or garden hose or drive through deep puddles! Clean with a damp cloth!
- Please always ensure sufficient battery power for the duration of your ride.
- Never look directly into the light source. This can lead to blindness
- Important: Risk of crashing:
- Check rims for damage before every ride!
- Rims with out-of-balance or which show knocks, hairline cracks and deformation must be replaced immediately.
- Hairline cracks are difficult to detect, danger of breaking! Hairline cracks are possible, especially after accidents and after riding fast over high edges (high pavement, thick roots etc.). Here you save at the wrong place!
- Regularly check the screw connection of the rims!
- Never use rims as load securing points (lashing strap!). Lateral tension forces can damage the rim.
- Caution: Not suitable for motorcycling!
- Please read the warnings inside the helmet!
- Only wear the helmet while riding. Danger of strangulation due to getting caught on the chinstrap when climbing or playing.
- The helmet can no longer fulfil its protective function after a fall, so replace it after every fall.
- Materials age due to UV radiation and external influences. To ensure optimum protection, safety helmets should always be replaced after approx. 5 years.
Electronic components are generally excluded from return, cancellation and conversion, as these are specific individual productions due to the respective programming of the component or customer-specific optimizations. Complaints can only be accepted if the component was installed by a trained PT Pro technician. In case of self-installation, any form of warranty or guarantee expires. We refer here to § 312g paragraph 2 BGB additionally apply: I. Exclusion already before the beginning of the production of the goods II. Exclusion only in case of considerable economic disadvantages for the entrepreneur.