Battery Li ion 11,4Ah (7,4AH usable) for Segway PT
New 2020 original Segway PT battery with a max indication of 11,4 Ah
there is no long-term experience for these new batteries yet!
Segway Gen2/i2/x2 Segway SE/i2/x2
The new original Segway PT Li-Ion battery Fujian Eincio Power Technology CO., LTD. of the series Y.... Rev. AA(dangerous goods!). Suitable for all Segway i2 and x2 models, whether Segway Gen2 and SE series.
A Segway PT always needs 2 batteries for driving. Here you should also pay attention to a similar power density of the batteries installed on the Segway PT. The weaker of the two batteries limits the range. Therefore, a strong new battery cannot show its performance when combined with a weaker battery on a Segway PT. Therefore, we recommend that you always replace both batteries on the Segway PT or perform a battery diagnostic to determine the performance of the second battery. Even older batteries can still perform well if cared for properly.
However, it does not always have to be a new battery. If you have a defective battery, PT Pro can often save the defective battery by a so-called battery resuscitation or battery repair.
Tips for the care of your battery on the Segway PT:
- Charge the new battery for 12 hours before the first ride.
- Always store batteries or Segway PT with a built-in battery in a dry place!
- Always store batteries or Segway PT with built-in battery at temperatures above 10 degrees Celsius!
- Always leave batteries or Segway PT with built-in battery connected to the power supply. The internal battery charger (UIC) will charge the batteries optimally (trickle charge).
Winter operations are no problem. However, make sure to start the Segway PT with a temperature above 10 degrees Celsius and leave the Segway PT on as long as you are traveling in cooler temperatures. This will help keep the temperature of the Segway PT up due to the waste heat produced by the battery during use. After use (even when transporting the Segway PT in a car or during a stopover), be sure to store it in a dry place and above 10 degrees Celsius. Then your Segway PT will also survive trips below 0 degrees.
The batteries of the Segway PT are very robust and have a high power density. However, it is also important for rechargeable batteries that the power is provided continuously and even after many charges. With one charge, which only needs about 1 kWh, you can travel up to 40 km, so the electricity costs for 100 km are less than 1 € even with the most expensive electricity tariff.
The range is negatively influenced by:
- low outside temperatures let the battery "fall asleep
- increased friction of the tires due to low tire pressure
- high weight of the driver
- uneconomical driving style
- strong gradients
- Protect batteries and their connectors from moisture
- Charge batteries only at adequately fused sockets and with charging cables designed for this purpose.
- Only high quality cells are used for Segway PT batteries
- The batteries are of high quality and built in such a way that no short circuits and thus fires occur.
- 80 Samsung cells, 20S4P , INR18650-29E, Li(NiMnCo)O2 (NMC)
- Loading time: 7 to 12h
- temperatures in operation: -10° to 50°C
- temperature during charging 5° to 30°C
- capacity (Ah) and voltage :11.4 max. approx. 7-8.2 Ah usable, approx. 82V
- dimensions: 35.7 cm × 19 cm × 8.2 cm
- Performance promise of the manufacturer: approx. 1000 charging cycles
- Guarantees: 1 year warranty
- Weight: piece 5,2 kg
Delivery quantity: 1 accumulator / battery
Ask PT Pro for battery information material (Tips PT Pro ).