PT Pro Elastomer medium - For all Segway PT types
Elastomer change - important for safety, driving comfort and silent, quiet levitation
Like any vehicle, the Segway PT requires regular maintenance and service. Although the scooter is by far not as susceptible to repair and maintenance as an electric vehicle with a combustion engine, certain components such as coupling and elastomer are subject to normal wear and tear. These transmission components are very safety-relevant and must be replaced depending on the mileage and after a certain period of time. Due to the high performance of the Segway PT, the transmission parts are subject to heavy wear and tear.
The Elasto sits on the star of the engine shaft and transmits the power to the Segway PT gearbox via the coupling. Thus the elastomer together with the coupling is the most stressed wear part of the vehicle.
During our cheap service work we often get to see elastomer kits that are used up to dust and shreds. This places an extremely heavy load on the gearbox and coupling!
After a short time, the coupling in the shaft mounting is also turned round. With a lot of luck it will spread for a while and keep the transmission system alive. At some point the shaft will spin under load = full speed. What this means for the safety of the driver is clear. A fall is inevitable because the Segway PT can no longer balance itself! At the latest here danger threatens the route offerer because of neglected duty of care.
To avoid risking major damage to the Segway, the Segway PT should be serviced regularly and wear parts should be replaced by an expert. Good maintenance prevents the failure of your equipment during the season!
The PT Pro Elastomer (gear rubber) made of special plastic, in the medium version for all Segway PT models. Power transmission component between engine and gearbox. Counterpart to the Coupling Mobile up to approx. 2500km. The mileage is very dependent on the condition of the transmission on which it is installed. PT Pro can unfortunately only guarantee this mileage with our revised gearboxes (Gen2).
The plastic compound used for the elastomer medium is adapted to normal driving conditions and represents a good compromise for smooth running and mileage.
Installation by qualified personnel is recommended! Incorrect installation may cause damage to the
Gearbox, Coupling and Elastomer Kit lead! For this we can unfortunately not assume any liability. Please take note of our special and favourable service offers
Quantity: 1 piece Medium
PT Pro Elastomer made of special plastic, medium for all Segway PT models. Power transmission component between engine and gearbox. Counterpart to the coupling. Mobile up to approx. 2500km depending on the condition of the transmission.
Please pay attention to our warnings!
Installation by qualified personnel only!
- Schalten Sie Ihre Elektro - Fahrzeug stets aus und ziehen Sie das Stromkabel ab bevor Sie Wartungsarbeiten vornehmen oder Teile austauschen bzw. Zubehör anbringen.
- Vor Beginn der Arbeiten beide Batterien / Akkus entfernen.
- Um Schäden zu vermeiden, Getriebearbeiten und Revision nur durch Fachpersonal ausführen
- PT Pro haftet grundsätzlich nicht für Schäden durch von Kunden fehlerhaft verbaute Anbau- Verschleiß und Ersatzteile
- Lesen Sie vor Montage grundsätzlich die neueste autorisierte Betriebs- und Montageanleitung
- Um Schäden und Fehlfunktionen zu vermeiden, Montage nur durch Fachpersonal ausführen!!!
- Falsche Montage kann zu lebensgefährlichen oder schweren Verletzungen führen. Zur Minimierung des Verletzungsrisikos bitte sämtliche Anleitungen und Warnhinweise in den Benutzerunterlagen durchzulesen und befolgen.